Maintenance Manuals are essential for your industrial gearbox
Do you need to order some spare parts for your Genat & Wood™, Varmec or Tramec Gearbox; however you are unsure of the part numbers or name of the parts?
Would you like some information and details of your
Genat and Wood™, Varmec or Tramec branded gearbox?
Do you need an oil change for your gearbox, however you
are unsure how much to apply?
Amiga Engineering offer Maintenance Manuals for all your Genat & Wood™ gearboxes and aerators. The company is the Australian agents for the Italian branded gearheads “Varmec” and “Tramec” so if you need more information on these brands, Amiga can provide manuals for them too.
Maintenance Manual Cover Example
Click image to enlarge
What we need from you:
- The serial number (this should be stamped on the name plate of your gearbox)
- If you are unable to read the serial number, please provide a photo of the name plate and e-mail it to my below e-mail address
- Any extra information from the name plate of your gearbox (eg. RPM, Frame, KW input, Ratio or Mounting Position)
Information that we are able to provide you with is:
- Installation – connecting the driven load, shaft alignment, mounting positions etc.
- Commissioning – Check procedures, running in period etc.
- Maintenance & Lubrication
- Electric Motor instructions
- General servicing information
- Oil Quantities
- Dimensions with Spare parts diagram and identification of your current parts (YES, even if your gearbox is over 30 years old).
- And more…