Flange and Fitting manufacture for projects require testing:
Non destructive testing NDT, UT, DPI, MPI, Visual and dimensional is carried out on forgings pre, during and post manufacture to customer requirements. Tensile, Charpy Impact and Hardness Testing is carried out on all materials prior to machining where required.
Ferrite Count, Micrographical Analysis, Ferrite scope and other tests available if required.
Full MDR can be suplied for project work.
We also provide Emergency Engineering Work
- Manufacturing of Australian Made & Owned industrial gearboxes
- Service of gearboxes including: Strip & Reports, Gearbox Refurbishment, Spare Parts
- Importing Large, Medium and Light range Gearheads
- Rebuilding gearboxes to suit specification
- Gearbox selection and specification
- Technical Support
- In-house fully supportive machine shop
- Maintenance Manuals and Guides for our Genat & Wood™ Pty Ltd gearboxes, as well as Varmec, Tramec and Motomeccanica gearboxes
Amiga Engineering is the only Metal 3d printing service bureau in Australia that services the public and commercially. With our Metal 3d Printing capabilities, we are able to provide new innovative options for clients.
Materials available: 316 Stainless Steel, Gr23 Titanium, 718Inconel, Aluminium and H13 Tool Steel.
Amiga is the partner reseller of 3D Systems branded 3d printer equipment and Magics Software. High end quality printers using DMP, DLP, SLS, SLA and much more.
The best reseller you can come across that actually uses the same printers in-house as a service for customers/clients. This provides excellent tips and tricks and extra information for install, use and technical info.