Custom Machining Solutions to Empower Your Ideas
Amiga Engineering™ is committed to meeting and exceeding its clients and customers expectations of quality, services and products. All of our products are made in Australia, by an Australian company. Our Genat & Wood™ gearboxes are made with genuine Genat & Wood™ parts.
Our vision is to deliver prompt, valued and effective service through informative communications and quality products from professional management and staff.
At Amiga Engineering™ our staff are open to new and creative work opportunities and will continually challenge machining work practices through new technologies and innovation to offer leading edge products and solutions that set us at the leading edge of the industry.
Our Machining Services:
- We are well situated close to all of the main Forge companies in Australia and have regular transport to and from. This close proximity has given us the edge in Urgent and fast turnaround supply.
- We operate 6 days a week, up to 12 hours a day (24 on occasion eg Cossack Optimisation Project) – advise your requirements/urgency at time of quoting
- Have worked Xmas Shut downs if required, i.e. ESSO Longford.
- Multimedia Friendly and able to understand today’s requirements.
- Member of Aussen Network in association with APPIA and ACES.
- Remember: We are located at 9-11 Silicon Pl, Tullamarine, Victoria, Australia 3044
- Quoting to Merchants and end users is the main form of Tender.
- We offer generous Terms and conditions to our clients, to which they are all willing to commit due to our diligence in supply on time.
- 24 hr turnaround on most enquiry without complex specifications and detail as an expedited special
- Have provided 3-5 days on complicated specification, details utilising all forge companies in Australia.
- Standard/General leadtime is 2 – 3 weeks depending on component design and machining requirements
- AS9100D certified for Aerospace, Defence and Space clients, with ISO9001:2015 for all other industries
Custom Made Machining from the Custom Machining Specialists
If you need a specialist part or standard parts in a hurry, there are few faster ways to produce custom production parts than custom machining. A combination of speedy CAD modelling and ease of online ordering means that you can request and receive your custom machined parts in a matter of days.
We provide in-house CNC machining and manual machining including Metal 3D Printing, Polymer 3D Printing and CNC Milling to create everything from simple to complex designs and have the capability to cater for large and small machining needs. Whether you need a one-off manufacture or a production run, we can accommodate.
We pride ourselves on being able to manufacture anything out of any type of metal and almost all types of material, so if you require a specialised product or special machining, we can do it! Get in touch with us now – it doesn’t matter how weird or wonderful your request may be – we’re happy to take it on!
What is Custom Machining?
Custom machining is CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machining in its various forms that are used to create parts that do not exist elsewhere. They could be of a non-standard size or made from a non-standard material or they may be items that have just been created or invented. Also, custom machining can be utilised to create commonplace parts which need special requirements. Whether the parts of made of metal, such as stainless steel, brass or aluminium or from plastic, as set-up times are short and there is rarely a minimum order quantity, they can be made quickly and efficiently from digital files.
Many manufacturers now use CNC machining in preference to traditional production methods as it enables them to work with more precision and produce more complex structures. While this technology was initially used in the medical and defence sectors, it’s now become commonplace across all industries. Read More
How Much Does Custom Made Machining Cost?
As with any project, the cost of our customized machining services will vary depending on the size and complexity of your order. To find out more about our pricing, please submit your requests and we will send you a quote.
We offer a 24-hour turnaround on most enquiries without complex specifications and details. If you have more complicated specifications, we can usually offer a 3-5 day turnaround. Plus, we offer generous terms and conditions to our clients.
For Custom CNC Machining in Australia Choose Amiga EngineeringTM
Since our inception over 40 years ago, Amiga EngineeringTM Pty Ltd has been totally committed to providing the highest quality services and products to all our customers. We’re conveniently located near to all the main forge companies in Australia and operate 6 days a week. This gives us the capability to offer urgent and fast turnarounds for all our customers. Whether you need components for military, medical, oil, drilling, or marine use, we have the capability and experience to build you something usable, durable and affordable in the fastest possible time.
For custom made machining solutions to empower your ideas – choose Amiga EngineeringTM! Read Less