Machining Solutions to Empower Your Ideas
Amiga Engineering™ is committed to meeting and exceeding its clients and customers expectations of quality, services and products. All of our products are made in Australia, by an Australian company. Our Genat & Wood™ gearboxes are made with genuine Genat & Wood™ parts.
Our vision is to deliver prompt, valued and effective service through informative communications and quality products from professional management and staff.
At Amiga Engineering™ our staff are open to new and creative work opportunities and will continually challenge machining work practices through new technologies and innovation to offer leading edge products and solutions that set us at the leading edge of the industry.
Our Machining Services:
- Machining Specifications
- Machine Capacity
- Oil & Gas Machining
- 3D Machining
- Special Machining
- Light & Heavy Machining
- Machined Forgings
- Stainless Steel Machining
- CNC Machining
- CNC Machining Melbourne
- CNC Machining Adelaide
- CNC Machining Brisbane
- CNC Machining Perth
- CNC Machining Sydney
- We are well situated close to all of the main Forge companies in Australia and have regular transport to and from. This close proximity has given us the edge in Urgent and fast turnaround supply.
- We operate 6 days a week, up to 16 hours a day (24 on occasion) Cossack Optimisation Project
- Have worked Xmas Shut downs, i.e. ESSO Longford.
- Multimedia Friendly and able to understand today’s requirements.
- Member of Aussen Network in association with APPIA and ACES.
- Remember: We are located at 9-11 Silicon Pl, Tullamarine, Victoria, Australia 3044
- Quoting to Merchants and end users is the main form of Tender.
- We offer generous Terms and conditions to our clients, to which they are all willing to commit due to our diligence in supply on time every time.
- 24 hr turnaround on most enquiry without complex specifications and detail.
- 3-5 days on complicated specification, details utilising all forge companies in Australia.
Amiga Engineering™ Pty Ltd Supports Local Business, do You?