DO you need Genat and Wood™ spare parts for your gearbox or any other industrial gearbox you have?
Are you trying to refurbish your gearbox yourself? Are you in an emergency situation, with no time to send us your gearbox for a strip & report?
If you answered Yes to any of the above, call Amiga Engineering™ and we can help.
If new units are not required for our Genat and Wood™, Varmec, Tramec or Speed Selector units, we keep a large range of spare parts readily available for clients who would prefer to refurbish their industrial gearboxes themselves.
Amiga Engineering started predominantly as a machine shop for the oil & gas and petrochemical industries; present day the company has a fully versatile CNC and manual machine shop with small and large capabilities. This is why we manufacture and machine all “Genat and Wood” shafts, gearblanks, castings, flanges and adpators in-house in our Victorian based factory.
If you are unsure of what replacement parts you need, call Amiga Engineering™ and we can provide maintenance manuals to assisst.
What we need from you:
- Serial number/Code from your gearbox (located on name tag attached to the gearhead)
- Frame/Type number of the gearbox
- If you have already disassembled the gearbox and have a part number handy, we just need the part number.
- We can then put a maintenance manual together for you, which has a spare parts list and diagram
- You can highlight any parts required, email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff will then put a quote together for you
Along with Genat and Wood™, Varmec, Tramec and Speed Selector, we also have a large range of spare parts from stock of Reggiana Riduttori gearboxes.
We are also great at helping source other brands’ spare parts if needed.
When Reliability Matters, our company and team are here to help. We understand emergencies and breakdown situations. Sometimes it may not be viable or fast enough to send us your gearbox to strip down for you, so we are happy to assist by providing replacement and spare parts.
Our Latest News.
Amiga Engineering™ Pty Ltd has spent a great deal of time and effort up grading its capacity to
produce a full and extensive service to the engineering community.
(Visited 406 times, 1 visits today)