When Reliability Matters, choose an Amiga Industrial Gearbox.
Benefits of choosing an Australian Made company and Australian Made brand:
- Local manufacture means fast turn around times
- Spare part availability
- New/replacement unit availability
- “Genat and Wood” branded gearheads are known for longevity and durability
- Save money in the long term for minimum maintenance
- Save money for future with only the one purchase, instead of needing to replace the unit every couple of years such as other inferior brands or products
- 5 year warranty for all new “Genat and Wood” branded gearboxes, mixers and stirrers
- Thicker cast iron housings providing longer life span
- Gears made from the highest quality metals
If you are a maintenance planner or site contractor looking for new and replacement Industrial Transmission Products, then the Australian Made brand “Genat and Wood” is perfect for you.
Depending on your industry; site & machinery downtime efficiency is essential. Buying from a local manufacturer can promote uptime & cost effectiveness. Imports incur extra charges like customs, duties, airfreight & exchange rates. Buying an Australian brand that is manufactured in Australia can reduce your downtime from a number of weeks to a number of days.
Imagine only making one quality purchase, instead of every 1 or 2 years. Would this benefit your budget planning? Imagine dealing with a local company that cares about meeting your needs. Visualize a company that you can send your gearbox to for repair & you don’t need to worry about it. A business with great customer service, fast turnaround time, 5 Year Warranty with replacement/spare parts readily available if you prefer to perform your own refurbishments. A company with a large variety of capabilities provides easier customization for your needs.
Amiga Engineering are also the Australian agents for the Italian brands “Varmec” “Tramec” and “Motomeccanica“. The three Italian brands offer a versatile range for application and also offer a robust finish on their units. Amiga Engineering keep the Cast Iron exterior versions of the Varmec brand on our shelves located in Victoria.
The Tramec brand and vast selection for application are also offered with their Cast Iron and tough exteriors.