Amiga Engineering™ is committed to meeting and exceeding its clients and customers expectations of quality, services and products. All of our products are made in Australia, by an Australian company. Our Genat & Wood™ gearboxes are made with genuine Genat & Wood™ parts.
Our vision is to deliver prompt, valued and effective service through informative communications and quality products from professional management and staff.
At Amiga Engineering™ our staff are open to new and creative work opportunities and will continually challenge machining work practices through new technologies and innovation to offer leading edge products and solutions that set us at the leading edge of the industry.
Weldneck, Slip On, Blind, Socket Wel, Orifice, Spectacle Blind, Paddle Blinds & Spacers, Raise Face, Full Face, Smooth & Standard Faces, Screwed, Swivel Joint, RTJ and more
Swivel Flanges: Amiga Engineering™ are fully engineered to suit the most demanding applications, taking into account moments and forces on subsea equipment and pipelines.
Hydrocyclone Plates: Specialized tube plates with porting and integral outlets for cyclones are also available from Amiga Engineering™ Pty Ltd.
Self-Reinforced Nozzles: With integral weld preparation to suit side intrusions into vessels taking up stress due to material removal, self-reinforced nozzles from Amiga Engineering™ are ideally suited to on and offshore applications.
- We are well situated close to all of the main Forge companies in Australia and have regular transport to and from. This close proximity has given us the edge in Urgent and fast turnaround supply.
- We operate 6 days a week, up to 16 hours a day (24 on occasion) Cossack Optimisation Project
- Have worked Xmas Shut downs, i.e. ESSO Longford.
- Multimedia Friendly and able to understand today’s requirements.
- Member of Aussen Network in association with APPIA and ACES.
- Remember: We are located at 9-11 Silicon Pl, Tullamarine, Victoria, Australia 3044
- Quoting to Merchants and end users is the main form of Tender.
- We offer generous Terms and conditions to our clients, to which they are all willing to commit due to our diligence in supply on time every time.
- 24 hr turnaround on most enquiry without complex specifications and detail.
- 3-5 days on complicated specification, details utilising all forge companies in Australia.
Amiga Engineering™ Pty Ltd Supports Local Business, do You?