Amiga Engineering Pty Ltd is located in Tullamarine, Victoria, Australia. High quality products are what we manufacture and we proudly support local business. We are a busy specialised Engineering Machine shop and Fabricating company, servicing the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Transmission, Medical, Food and General Industry.
We are looking for an employee that loves working with their hands, and a good all-rounder looking for a chance to excel:
- Do you have experience in assembling and disassembling industrial gearboxes?
- Do you understand bearings – packing bearings, tapered roller bearings and preloads of bearings?
- Do you have experience in pressing bearings and gears on and off shafts?
About the Job
We seek an Enthusiastic, Versatile, Qualified Fitter Machinist with proven experience who can ASSEMBLE our Australian manufactured Inline INDUSTRIAL GEARBOXES, as well as strip down and assess industrial gearboxes.
Skills and Qualification
- Ability to understand Bearings, Bearing Fitments and Tolerances
- Knowledge of Mechanical Fitting, Bearing Assemblies
- Understanding of Technical drawings
- Experience in working with industrial gearboxes
- Ability to read and work from engineering drawings
- Ability to use both Manual and CNC Machines, Mills and Lathes
- Past Maintenance experience is a bonus
- Ability to be flexible and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to interact with other team members and machinists in a professional manner.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment
Essential to your success is a motivated attitude and ability to organise your daily tasks and work with minimum supervision.
Above award wages paid on experience and ability.
Email your resume to: email@example.com or post it to:
Amiga Engineering Pty Ltd
9-11 Silicon Place