Amiga Engineering Pty Ltd is located in Tullamarine, Victoria, Australia. High quality products are what we manufacture and we proudly support local business. We are a busy specialised Engineering Machine shop and Fabricating company, servicing the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Transmission, Medical, Food and General Industry.
We are looking for a machinist who is capable of both setting up/programming machines, as well as operating. We seek an Enthusiastic, Versatile, Qualified Fitter Machinist with proven experience in both areas.
About the Job
CNC Milling, CNC Lathes, Manual Milling and Manual Lathes are the type of machines you will be programming and operating. 5-Axis Machining is a bonus if you have experience in this area. Small, medium and Large machining is part of our job profile.
If you like working with your hands and are a good all rounder, then we want you to apply.
If you are looking for a position where you are not a number but an integral part of the company, then we want you to apply.
If you are a good all-rounder and a cut above the rest, then send us your resume.
Skills and Qualification
- Fanuc, Okuma and Heidenhain programming experience
- Understanding of Technical drawings and ability to read and work from engineering drawings
- Ability to setup and operate CNC Mills, Lathes and beyond.
- Ability to use both Manual and CNC Machines, Mills and Lathes
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced enviornment
- Ability to be flexible and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to interact with other team members and machinists in a professional manner.
- Solid Works and/or Edgecam experience
- 5-axis machining experience is a bonus
- Mazatrol experience is also a bonus
- Past Maintenance work is also a bonus
- IF you happen to have welding experience, this is a bonus
Essential to your success is a motivated attitude and ability to organise your daily tasks and work with minimum supervision.
Above award wages paid on experience and ability.
Send resume to Amiga Engineering Pty Ltd
9-11 Silicon Place, TULLAMARINE 3043
Or email: email@example.com
Or Fax: 03 9335 5607