We at Genat & Wood™ offer a range of services for your gearbox.
Do you need to order some spare parts for your Genat & Wood™ Gearbox; however you are unsure of the part numbers or name of the parts?
Would you like some information and details of your
Genat and Wood™ gearbox?
Do you need an oil change for your gearbox, however you
are unsure how much to apply?
Genat & Wood™ offer Maintenance Manuals for all your
Genat & Wood™ gearboxes and aerators.
Maintenance Manual Cover Example
Click image to enlarge
What we need
- The serial number (this should be stamped on the name plate of your gearbox)
- If you are unable to read the serial number, please provide a photo of the name plate and e-mail it to my below e-mail address
- Any extra information from the name plate of your gearbox (eg. RPM, Frame, KW input, Ratio or Mounting Position)
Information that we are able to provide you with is:
- Installation – connecting the driven load, shaft alignment, mounting positions etc.
- Commissioning – Check procedures, running in period etc.
- Maintenance & Lubrication
- Electric Motor instructions
- General servicing information
- Oil Quantities
- Dimensions with Spare parts diagram and identification of your current parts (YES, even if your gearbox is over 30 years old).
- And more…