Amiga Engineering™ Pty Ltd have a vast array of services for all current and future clientele.
Some of the Services we provide for our Gearbox departments are as follows:
- Manufacturing of Australian Made & Owned industrial gearboxes
- Importing Medium and Light range Gearheads
- Service of gearboxes including: Strip & Reports, Rebuilds, Spare Parts
- Rebuilding of gearboxes to suit specifications
- Gearbox selection and specification
- Technical Support
- On-Site fully supportive machine shop
- Maintenance Manuals/Guides for our Genat & Wood™ Pty Ltd gearboxes, as well as Varmec and Tramec gearboxes
Flange and Fitting manufacture for projects require testing:-
Non destructive testing NDT, UT, DPI, MPI, Visual and dimensional is carried out on forgings pre, during and post manufacture to customer requirements. Tensile, Charpy Impact and Hardness Testing is carried out on all materials prior to machining where required.
Ferrite Count, Micrographical Analysis, Ferrite scope and other tests available if required.
Full MDR (Material Data Records) can be suplied for project work.
If you would like to find out more about our services that Amiga Engineering™ can provide, please feel free to contact us via:
Phone: +61 3 9330 0688