Amiga Engineering Pty Ltd is located in Tullamarine, Victoria, Australia. High quality products are what we manufacture and we proudly support local business. We are a busy specialised Engineering Machine shop and Fabricating company, servicing the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Transmission, Medical, Food and General Industry. We have also added a metal 3d printing laboratory to our in-house machine shop and our company is the only private commercial facility in Australia for Metal 3d Printing. Being part of our company is always an exciting adventure!
We are looking for an experienced CNC Machinist with Welding capabilities (to also help out in our fabrication section when needed) CNC machining programming and operating experience is a must!
(if you do not have any CNC programming experience and abilities please do not apply)
- Are you used to working to fine tolerances?
- Do you have experience running and programming CNC mills and lathes?
- Are you an employee that loves working with their hands, and a good all-rounder looking for a chance to excel?
About the Job
We seek an Enthusiastic, Versatile, Qualified Fitter Machinist with proven experience who can also weld. If you have experience in programming, setting up, machinng, finishing, packing and you are computer literate – then send us your resume!
Skills, Qualification and Experience
- Manual and CNC machining – ie: Mills & Lathes
- CAD/CAM experience
- Any experience in: Mazatrol, Heidenhain, Okuma, Fanuc, Edgecam, Mastercam, Solidworks
- Mechanically minded
- Be a generator of ideas and ability to think outside the square
- Not afraid to get hands dirty
- Understanding of Technical drawings
- Ability to read and work from engineering drawings
- Past Maintenance experience with Tool-making ability is a bonus
- Ability to be flexible and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to interact with other team members at all levels
- Ability to work in a high paced environment running your own section
Essential to your success is a motivated attitude and ability to organise your daily tasks and work with minimum supervision.
Above award wages paid on experience and ability.