About Us and Who We Are
Amiga Engineering Pty Ltd
In recent years Amiga Engineering™ Pty Ltd has moved further into General Engineering and production machining whilst maintaining its specialised pressure vessel fitting manufacture. Our company is now the only privately owned commercial Metal 3D Printing service facility in Australia. Amiga Engineering™ is also the only one of it’s kind in Australia that can offer BOTH Metal 3D Printing, Machining and Fabrication all under the one roof – this is to support our customers and offer an all-in-one location for efficiency and faster turn around time. (Click on the button at the bottom of this page to switch to our Metal 3D Printing website for more information)
Amiga Engineering™ Pty Ltd has spent a great deal of time and effort upgrading its capacity to produce a full and extensive service to the engineering community.
Stringent control of delivering a quality product on time is the main stay of our business.
Amiga Engineering™ Pty Ltd has recently purchased additional Machinery for this very purpose
Our Machines and Metal 3D Printers
- 2 x Pro X DMP320 Metal 3D Printers with printing bed sizes of 275 x 275 x 420mm
- 1 x SLM280H Metal 3D Printer with printing bed size of 280 x 280 x 350mm
- 1 CNC Mazak Intergrex i200s 5 axis simultaneous machining.
- 1 CNC Machining Centre 4300(X) x 1500(Y) x 2000(Z).
- 1 CNC Okuma 600H Twin Pallet Machining Centre 600(X) x 600(Y) x 1200(Z) x 360(B rotary axis).
- 1 CNC Okuma 500H Twin Pallet Machining Centre 500(X) x 500(Y) x 1000(Z) x 360(B rotary axis).
- 1 CNC Machining Centre 3200(X) x 1400(Y) x 510(Z).
- 1 CNC Machining Centre 1600(X) x 800(Y) x 610(Z).
- 1 CNC Machining Centre 1200(X) x 600(Y) x 500(Z).
- 1 CNC Machining Centre 1000(X) x 500(Y) x 300(Z).
- 1 CNC Daewoo Lathe 700 Swing x 550 Turning Dia x 1050 BC.
- 1 CNC Okuma Lathe 700 Swing x 650 Turning Dia x 1050 BC.
- 1 CNC Daewoo Lathe 795 Swing x 640 Turning Dia x 1575 BC.
- 3 CNC Okuma Lathe 500 Swing x 450 Turning Dia x 750 BC.
- 2 CNC Okuma Lathe 300 Swing x 250 Turning Dia x 550 BC.
- 1 CNC Horizontal Borer 2000 x 1000 x 1500 + 780.
- 1 CNC Horizontal Borer 1500 x 1000 x 1000 + 760 Quill for gun drilling.
- Several Manual Mills and Lathes to 3m travel,
- Welding TIG MIG Pulse MIG, Sheetmetal, Guilotine, Hydrobend, Spotwelding, Rolling.
This new machinery and the vast range of existing machinery, Amiga Engineering™ Pty Ltd is confident and capable of handling all tasks requested.
Amiga Engineering™ Pty Ltd uses a Full 3D Cad Cam package (Drafting and Tool-path generation) and is at cutting edge in this technology and is extremely competitive in one off complicated items to simple production runs.
Customers Presently being serviced by our company include:-
- Oil and Gas – Many projects with product manufacture and general machining
- Petrochemical Industry across Australia and Asia.
- Defence Departments – F111 fighter pilot wing, General machining
- Food Industry – Mixer and transmission products, and General machining
- Dairy Industry – Mixer drives and General Machining
- Plastics Industry – Mould making
- Automotive Industry – Metal 3D Printing turbines and car parts
- Water Industry – Aerator Gearboxes
- Medical Industry – Australian Made – Dental Twin Tip Aspirating Syringes, Cranial Plate (Metal 3D Printing)
- Mining and Construction Industry – Industrial gearboxes and a huge array of CNC Machining
- Jewellery Industry – Metal 3D Printing ring bases for Carl Noonan
- And Many Others.
Above are only a few examples of what we have manufactured and machined. We hope that in the future we can be of service to your Company.